Actual photo of reclaimed and revegetated portion of the Milner Landfill near Steamboat Springs with Steamboat Ski area in background.
Twin Enviro Services owns and operates two Landfill sites and one additional Waste Handling site, serving several counties across the state of Colorado.
• Milner Landfill (serving Routt and Moffat counties)
12 miles west of Steamboat Springs
30 miles east of Craig
See Milner site page for additional information, map, and directions.
• Phantom Landfill (serving Fremont county)
1 mile north of US Highway 50
See Cañon City site page for additional information, map, and directions.
• Trinidad Waste Handling Site (serving Las Animas county)
Exit 18 from I-25
See Trinidad site page for additional information, map, and directions.
(Prices by the Ton-Scale on Site at Milner, or by the Cubic Yard at Phantom)
· Non-Hazardous Liquid Waste and Sludges
· Composting of Food Waste and BioSolids; Sale of TwinGro Compost (Milner only)
· Asbestos Disposal: Friable (Milner only) and Non-Friable (Milner and Phantom)
· Steel and Metals Recycling
· Construction Material Recycling from Home ReSource (Milner only)
· Refrigerator & Air Conditioner Disposal (must have tag certifying removal of freon, or extra charge to remove freon)
· Computer and components, Television Recycling
· Tire Recycling (passenger of pickup sizes) or Tire Disposal for Truck Tires and Heavy Equipment Tires
· Wood waste recycling (Milner only)
· Contaminated Soil Disposal
· Exploration and Production (E&P) Waste Disposal: Liquid and Solid Waste
· Full Trash Residential, Commercial Trucking Services (based at Phantom Landfill in Penrose)
· Rolloff, Liquid and Vacuum Truck Services (Milner and Phantom)