Our Fremont County site is located near Cañon City, CO, and offers the following services in the Cañon City, Pueblo, and Colorado Springs areas:
- Mobile Emergency Safety Showers
- Residential & Commercial Trash & Recycling
- 24/7 Spill Response
- Asbestos Hauling & Disposal
- Contaminated Soil
- E&P Waste, Drill Cuttings
- Lab Sampling & Analysis
- Liquid Tight Rolloffs & Liquid Waste Disposal
- Pig Cleaning & Hydrostatic Testing
- Portable Toilets
- Rolloff Truck Service
- Exploration & Production; Special Waste
- Tank Cleaning/Confined Space Entry
- Septic Tank Cleaning
- Special Waste Services
- Vac Truck Services
- Free drop-off site for single-stream recycling
Public Hours for Landfill:
Monday – Saturday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Closed Sundays, major holidays, and during high winds.
Extended hours by prior arrangement.
From Interstate 25 in Colorado Springs, take Exit 135 B (Nevada Ave) to Colorado 115 to Cañon City. At Penrose, turn West on US 50 to traffic light at Phantom Canyon Road (Fremont County Road 67). Proceed North 2 miles to site on right. It is 36 miles from I-25.
It is 5 miles longer to use I-25 Exit 135, (Academy Blvd) to Colorado 115, but may be faster due to less traffic.
From Cañon City: Take US Highway 50 six miles to Traffic Light at Phantom Canyon Road (Fremont County Road 67), proceed north two miles to site on right.
From Pueblo: It is 30 miles via US Highway 50 at I-25 to traffic light at Phantom Canyon Road (Fremont County Road 67), proceed north two miles to site on right.
2500 County Road 67
Penrose, CO 81240